Contributors

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 17, 2012

"How I Spent My Summer Vacation" by Lorane

Who had an action-packed summer?  Me! Me! Me!

How did I spend my summer vacation?  Oh, doing nothing really, except. . . .  having our 3rd baby girl while taking care of our other two children while on maternity leave after teaching 2nd grade while my husband was away at training for 12 weeks. (Big breath)  Oh, and no big deal, but we also moved across the country where we know nobody.  Not much really. . . How was your summer?

While the events I just described were hectic to say the least, the silver lining is that now that we are in Seattle, I have the opportunity to stay at home with my 3 little girls!  I am so excited to be on the other side of things- I sent my 1st grader off to school this year instead of welcoming first-graders to my own classroom.  I am also looking forward to working with my Mom on our resources for teachers and spending more time on my blog (I mean, really, 8 months in between posts?!?). 

In the upcoming months, I'm planning on posting some ideas and links to Rainy Day Learning resources to help keep your classroom running smoothly.  Welcome back to school, and check back often to take advantage of freebies and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment