Contributors

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boo to You!

Well, hello folks!  Life has been crazy!  Between a baby who does not want to nap, a 3-year-old who recently got "lasered" by an outlet, and a 6-going-on-16-year-old, I have had a hard time keeping up with anything other than "mommy work".  (And I'm even struggling with that!)   I've also started working on a playgroup/pre-school for my 3-year-old with a few other moms.  Yes, my life is darn-right scary lately!

Our first day of "school" is tomorrow!  We are going to have a Halloween party, complete with gory grub, spooky read-alouds, and a few games to get their little hearts and minds excited for our new adventure.  Here is a link to our Bats Everywhere e-book, one of our most popular books, complete with printables, songs, poems, and ideas.  I'm going to have the kids make the bat puppets.  I think that will be the perfect craft!                                                                            
Bats Everywhere    Bats Everywhere

More information to come- and hopefully some pictures of our little Halloween party!

Have a wonderfully spooktacular Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment